Office 2007: The Rumors are true

Office 2007Remember when we told you that Microsoft was giving away copies of Vista and Office 2007 as part of their "Power Together" campaign? They weren't blowing smoke. I received my copy of Office 2007 yesterday in the mail. It didn't come with an actual CD, only a license key and the URL to download it, but I did get it in the end. If you had been wondering if you would ever get yours, that is if you ever got the website to work at all, and completed the 3 webcasts you had to watch, you should get it soon (if you haven't already). I just thought you should know that Microsoft did live up to what they said, which makes this geek happy. I feel like I stuck it to the man, getting their softw are (which is usually expensive) for free, legally, and all shiny to boot.

Oh, did I mention that if you weren't able to get the site to work or couldn't complete the offer to get Vista, we are giving away a few copies of it. Sadly, we don't have copies of Office to give away.

1 comment:

Poker Sign Up Bonus said...

What words... super, magnificent idea

Recent Posts